wave bubble

The operation of transmitters designed to jam or block wireless communications is a violation of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended ("Act"). See 47 U.S.C. Sections 301, 302a, 333. The Act prohibits any person from willfully or maliciously interfering with the radio communications of any station licensed or authorized under the Act or operated by the U.S. government. 47 U.S.C. Section 333. The manufacture, importation, sale or offer for sale, including advertising, of devices designed to block or jam wireless transmissions is prohibited. 47 U.S.C. Section 302a(b). Parties in violation of these provisions may be subject to the penalties set out in 47 U.S.C. Sections 501-510. Fines for a first offense can range as high as $11,000 for each violation or imprisonment for up to one year, and the device used may also be seized and forfeited to the U.S. government.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
micky1966

wave bubble

Post by micky1966 »

hi, i have a question about jammer if someone can tell me if im wrong that will be apreciate.

if you get a bug detector with the frequency of detecting it 1mhz to 6.5GHZ ypu can serve this frequency (all frequency received) and only make
a circuit with noise and join this circuit to the bug detector to jamming the frequency received?
sorry for my language im french canadian

micky1966

Re: wave bubble

Post by micky1966 »

you can reply to me at [email protected]

TheFallen

Re: wave bubble

Post by TheFallen »

I think what you're trying to describe is what's called a "Reactive Jammer" They are pretty common for Military Electronic Warefare suites. The idea is that you toggle between an RF scanner and an RF jammer very quickly (obviously you cannot have both on at the same time) and should any unwanted signals be detected then the jammer acts to interfere with them.

I think it'd would be a wonderful idea to have a go at making something like this, but a wavebubbles maximum frequency is ~400MHz to 3.6GHz and thus won't do the RF bug detector justice.

Please note the wavebubble is NOT suitable for military purposes, in fact it most like will set IEDs off, just about the time you're about travel over them.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Wave Bubble”