Noobie to the site not to the project.

The operation of transmitters designed to jam or block wireless communications is a violation of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended ("Act"). See 47 U.S.C. Sections 301, 302a, 333. The Act prohibits any person from willfully or maliciously interfering with the radio communications of any station licensed or authorized under the Act or operated by the U.S. government. 47 U.S.C. Section 333. The manufacture, importation, sale or offer for sale, including advertising, of devices designed to block or jam wireless transmissions is prohibited. 47 U.S.C. Section 302a(b). Parties in violation of these provisions may be subject to the penalties set out in 47 U.S.C. Sections 501-510. Fines for a first offense can range as high as $11,000 for each violation or imprisonment for up to one year, and the device used may also be seized and forfeited to the U.S. government.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
Lanmasterd

Noobie to the site not to the project.

Post by Lanmasterd »

If any one can answer this i would be greatful..
for starters ive been following this for the last 3 weeks now and ive been really enjoying building this project.. mind u the cost is kinda high but my hobbys always have been.
Pcb costs for 2 pcb's with solder mask and done on a teflon pcb board. is €268 euro . i live in ireland and ive kept all my consturction local..
parts ive bought in from over seas from links from the site and total cost is about the same as LADYADA's total.. wich i found the list and link priceless. so thank you LADYADA for that..
any ways the problem im having is the AVR programmer.. ive been trying to find the model used in the pictures but to know avail.. does any one know of the model number of this AVR or can someone recommend a good AVR for me to get .. like on ebay or something.

hope to hear from people soon. thanks :D
Lanmasterd

{ps LADYADA This project has given me great enjoyment so far thank you for openly sharing ur ideas and findings}

hahahehihoha

in system programmer

Post by hahahehihoha »

A compatible ISP for this project is the Atmel AVR ISP mkII which is about 35$ USD.

http://www.atmel.com/dyn/products/tools ... ol_id=3808

Digikey part #
ATAVRISP2-ND

AVR = Advanced Virtual RISC

RISC = Reduced Instruction Set Computer
Harvard origins. A CPU design philosophy which favors simpler sets of instructions after noticing that computers were being made to function over too much redundant junk code.

ISP = In System Programmer
mkII = ...and so on.
Last edited by hahahehihoha on Fri May 16, 2008 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Lanmasterd

Brillient

Post by Lanmasterd »

thanks hahahehihoha
i actually was looking at the model on the atmel site but was 100% sure.
thank for the info.. im guessing if i bought this from digikey ill get a cd full of tools too yeah..
thank again
Lanmasterd

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Wave Bubble”