max Power Supply current

The operation of transmitters designed to jam or block wireless communications is a violation of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended ("Act"). See 47 U.S.C. Sections 301, 302a, 333. The Act prohibits any person from willfully or maliciously interfering with the radio communications of any station licensed or authorized under the Act or operated by the U.S. government. 47 U.S.C. Section 333. The manufacture, importation, sale or offer for sale, including advertising, of devices designed to block or jam wireless transmissions is prohibited. 47 U.S.C. Section 302a(b). Parties in violation of these provisions may be subject to the penalties set out in 47 U.S.C. Sections 501-510. Fines for a first offense can range as high as $11,000 for each violation or imprisonment for up to one year, and the device used may also be seized and forfeited to the U.S. government.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
hahahehihoha

max Power Supply current

Post by hahahehihoha »

I have problems with the power supply. The right voltages have never shown for the 25V after two assemblies on separate boards with new parts. What is the max current for JUST the power supply section without anything else ? It seems to fluctuate so radically (0.1mA - 0.4mA) In fact really messy things happen like getting 27V in the 5Vout section and 3.7V in the 3.3out after spending *hours checking the parts and understanding the schematic. I now understand the necessity for soldermasks in the future.

Checking continuity, alcohol cleaning (or using the pro flux-off), using finest tip with minimal solder, air dusting...still it messes up for no apparent reasons.

Ladyada must be waiting until newbies hahahehihoha and lanmasterd get their stuff together to release the next version ~ha!

Lanmasterd

Post by Lanmasterd »

Hey HA!
i cant seem to see y ur board is acting the way it is any chance u can show us a picture of ur work so far .. maybe i can see it from a visual check for u..
ive had no problems so far apart from getting anoying parts like the gain stage {sxa-389]
im sure ladyada will bring out the RC1a soon..
Lanmasterd .

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Wave Bubble”