PADDYS DAY ALL OVER, RCA1 OUT , ANY ONE GOT IT ECHED YET.

The operation of transmitters designed to jam or block wireless communications is a violation of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended ("Act"). See 47 U.S.C. Sections 301, 302a, 333. The Act prohibits any person from willfully or maliciously interfering with the radio communications of any station licensed or authorized under the Act or operated by the U.S. government. 47 U.S.C. Section 333. The manufacture, importation, sale or offer for sale, including advertising, of devices designed to block or jam wireless transmissions is prohibited. 47 U.S.C. Section 302a(b). Parties in violation of these provisions may be subject to the penalties set out in 47 U.S.C. Sections 501-510. Fines for a first offense can range as high as $11,000 for each violation or imprisonment for up to one year, and the device used may also be seized and forfeited to the U.S. government.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
Lanmasterd

PADDYS DAY ALL OVER, RCA1 OUT , ANY ONE GOT IT ECHED YET.

Post by Lanmasterd »

Hey all
Ladyada first off have to say , You really Got this RCA1 on the nose its perfect. im now building this on and the rc1 im nearly finished it .. ive ordered my boards to be eched last friday evening but it wont even get looked at till tomorrow irelands all shut down the weekend gone lol.. any again thanks for a great project.

now back to everyone

Has any one got this new one eched it yet..
Would a soldermask make for a better signal proformance..?

Has any one gone all out and done soldermask , silkscreen and gold plating on the outer edge of the pcb.. ?

any one got any pic of there boards that they would like to share.?

i hope to post my pic up soon .. trying to put together my web page with all my work so far..

Hope everyone well get in touch and share shots of there work so far.

Happy Paddys weekend
Lanmasterd

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Wave Bubble”