Seeking PCB

The operation of transmitters designed to jam or block wireless communications is a violation of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended ("Act"). See 47 U.S.C. Sections 301, 302a, 333. The Act prohibits any person from willfully or maliciously interfering with the radio communications of any station licensed or authorized under the Act or operated by the U.S. government. 47 U.S.C. Section 333. The manufacture, importation, sale or offer for sale, including advertising, of devices designed to block or jam wireless transmissions is prohibited. 47 U.S.C. Section 302a(b). Parties in violation of these provisions may be subject to the penalties set out in 47 U.S.C. Sections 501-510. Fines for a first offense can range as high as $11,000 for each violation or imprisonment for up to one year, and the device used may also be seized and forfeited to the U.S. government.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
danaleslie

Seeking PCB

Post by danaleslie »

Hello Everyone!

I'm an EE student from Canada who's been toying with the idea of building up a Wave Bubble for some time now.

I've convinced my communications prof to let me build one for our term project.

The reason for this post is that I'm looking to buy a set of boards from someone who may have extras on hand.

I've considered ordering a set from a PCB shop but this option seems to be too expensive for me at the moment. (~$100)

Thanks for reading, any suggestions/comments welcome!

lightningserpent

Re: Seeking PCB

Post by lightningserpent »

Here is a seller on eBay I got my boards from. I was able to successfully build my WB RC1a using these boards:
RC1a Boards on eBay

And of course the shameless plug on my notes about my build:
RC1a Build

danaleslie

Post by danaleslie »

Thanks for the heads up!

I've seen this posting on EBay but unfortunately I don't think there's shipping to Canada available. :(

Anyone willing to buy two and ship a set up to Canada?

Thanks again!

lightningserpent

message me your contact information

danaleslie

Post by danaleslie »

lightningserpent wrote:message me your contact information
Thanks for the response!

Unfortunately I think they have currently turned off private messaging on the forum for "site upgrades".

I've put my personal email address in the interests section of my profile and as my location.

:shock: Probably a silly idea but I'd love a set of PCB's!!!

lightningserpent

Sent email

Syn7

Post by Syn7 »

I am also In Canada and looking for PCB's that will ship here. Any help would be most appreciated. I'm looking to spend around what they were going for from the US only guy. I have no problem paying for international shipping, of course.

Thanx,
Syn
[email protected]

Syn7

Post by Syn7 »

Oh, and I was hoping for RC1a's if possible with internal antennas.

Syn

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Wave Bubble”