RC1a "fixed silkscreen" PCB's for sale

The operation of transmitters designed to jam or block wireless communications is a violation of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended ("Act"). See 47 U.S.C. Sections 301, 302a, 333. The Act prohibits any person from willfully or maliciously interfering with the radio communications of any station licensed or authorized under the Act or operated by the U.S. government. 47 U.S.C. Section 333. The manufacture, importation, sale or offer for sale, including advertising, of devices designed to block or jam wireless transmissions is prohibited. 47 U.S.C. Section 302a(b). Parties in violation of these provisions may be subject to the penalties set out in 47 U.S.C. Sections 501-510. Fines for a first offense can range as high as $11,000 for each violation or imprisonment for up to one year, and the device used may also be seized and forfeited to the U.S. government.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
jabe421

RC1a "fixed silkscreen" PCB's for sale

Post by jabe421 »

Hello, the boards I had built can in today. If you are interested please let me know. These are the bushing fixed silkscreen boards.

Shipping ended up being a little more expensive than I thought it would be so each set is $30 USD shipped to the USA or Canada or $35 shipped anywhere else world wide. The set includes the main board, lipo battery board, and the antenna board. This is still better than the $50 others have been selling them at. If you have any question let me know.

Jabe

Image[/img]
Last edited by jabe421 on Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.

satsrus

Post by satsrus »

Hey Jabe, check your PM

dasverlangen

Post by dasverlangen »

Messaged.

aqisnotliquid

Re: RC1a "fixed silkscreen" PCB's for sale

Post by aqisnotliquid »

PMed

JSHANK

Post by JSHANK »

Jabe,
I would like a set of PCB's for the wave bubble. How do I go about ordering a set?
jshank

hl-sdk

Post by hl-sdk »

SOLD! I'll contact you via message and we can arrange payment / shipping. I swear that price is rock-bottom. I was going to customize the design and lop off half of the board for my owm design but this will work.

wiggim

Post by wiggim »

just FYI - do not order from this guy. paid a month ago and received nothing. Not getting a response from Jabe any longer, so I am forced to do a chargeback on the transaction.

lcstyle

Post by lcstyle »

wiggim wrote:just FYI - do not order from this guy. paid a month ago and received nothing. Not getting a response from Jabe any longer, so I am forced to do a chargeback on the transaction.

Was this ever resolved? I am considering purchasing a set of boards from this person.

Does anyone else have any boards available?

aqisnotliquid

Post by aqisnotliquid »

No this was not resolved. However, I do have five sets of boards available. Maybe a few more, depending on my math.... First pay first serve basis though. Check my other thread for details.

jabe421

Post by jabe421 »

wiggim wrote:just FYI - do not order from this guy. paid a month ago and received nothing. Not getting a response from Jabe any longer, so I am forced to do a chargeback on the transaction.

Wiggim, just to let you know, if you don't send a message or email you won't get an answer. It's been over a month since you said you didn't receive anything. I said to give it a few more days and let me know if it doesn't arrive. Without any more contact a person may assume that the boards arrived. To this post date there has been no dispute over your payment nor have I received an email from you asking for another set to be sent out to you or a refund.

wiggim

Post by wiggim »

I did message you Oct 29th 2008 at 5:45PM saying I never received them. Better check your PMs, I have all the records and was about to forward them to finalize the dispute since I didn't hear from you for exactly 1 month today. Its not filed with paypal of course, I went above that nonsense.

If you wish to avoid the chargeback and do a refund that would work, since I have acquired different boards from another source.

I will also post this PM on the forum so you can't miss it again.

./edit - I wouldn't make a public post if i didn't have something to back it up. Notice I posted a day after I sent you my last message on the 30th, which was publically posted and you never responded to until a few days ago. Disputes are through paypal, chargebacks are the next guy in line. If I don't hear from you shortly, I will be forced to finalize the chargeback. I have been more than willing to corporate with you, considering I sent payment nearly 2 months ago.

dasverlangen

Post by dasverlangen »

Insofar that I'm aware, Jabe421 is indeed a reputable seller.

Boards arrived, as notated by seller, in perfect condition.

Took about two to three weeks to arrive after ordering.

It is now a moot point, as it's been more than three months since I received them, and the contention appears to be resolved.

Sorry for the tardiness; don't really check the forums much.

Good luck.

wiggim

Post by wiggim »

This is not resolved.

I have not recieved anything from said seller but a rebuttal chargeback.

When the dust settles I will provide another update.

Freemo

Post by Freemo »

Im selling hte proper silk screened PCB as well in case anyone is interested. Also (as you can see inmy signature) I run a reputable store so trust hopefully wouldnt be an issue.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Wave Bubble”