RC1.0b PCBs SOLD OUT!!!

The operation of transmitters designed to jam or block wireless communications is a violation of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended ("Act"). See 47 U.S.C. Sections 301, 302a, 333. The Act prohibits any person from willfully or maliciously interfering with the radio communications of any station licensed or authorized under the Act or operated by the U.S. government. 47 U.S.C. Section 333. The manufacture, importation, sale or offer for sale, including advertising, of devices designed to block or jam wireless transmissions is prohibited. 47 U.S.C. Section 302a(b). Parties in violation of these provisions may be subject to the penalties set out in 47 U.S.C. Sections 501-510. Fines for a first offense can range as high as $11,000 for each violation or imprisonment for up to one year, and the device used may also be seized and forfeited to the U.S. government.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
aqisnotliquid

Re: RC1.0b PCBs for sale

Post by aqisnotliquid »

Second order sent into the board company. Should get a quote in a day.

5 sets of the 20 already paid for. This order is first pay, first get, so if you haven't made a PayPal payment to my email, you won't receive any boards. However, please PM me before you send a payment, that way I know what username is associated with each payment.
Last edited by aqisnotliquid on Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

katahdin

Post by katahdin »

I just received my PCB boards from aqisnotliquid today and they appear to be exactly as they have been described in this thread. From my experience, I just wanted to let other potential buyers know that aqisnotliquid is both professional and quick to respond to inquiries relating to purchases. Thanks so much!

octdiamond

Post by octdiamond »

anyone interested in sending a pcb to australia?
email me at [email protected]

jotham

Post by jotham »

I also would like some sent to Australia.

(PM'd aqisnotliquid)

coffeeandsparks

Post by coffeeandsparks »

thanks aqisnotliquid for your contribution of your time on this

boards look fantastic

fun fun fun

aqisnotliquid

Post by aqisnotliquid »

Update for those of you who are in on the second order:

One, my laptop just broke. Which means that I have to go through the Gmail website to find all of my emails and to see who ordered and who paid and so on. Frustrating, but it'll work.

Also, holidays are just finishing up, so I'll have time to get all this done and taken care of.

Boards should be shipped out on December 2nd, says the manufacturer, so they'll be here by the fifth. So I'll pack those up over the weekend and ship those out on Monday, the 8th.

mr-sk

Post by mr-sk »

Hello,

Do you have any available boards?

- sk

aqisnotliquid

Post by aqisnotliquid »

Yes. I have 8 more.

Bubba

Post by Bubba »

I'm interested in a set. Got any left?

aqisnotliquid

Post by aqisnotliquid »

Alright... Awesome news. Boards are in two days earlier than I expected. Give me today to sort out the sets, put sticky notes on them and figure out exactly how many I have.

To let you all know right now, from now on, I won't do shipping outside the US. Sorry if you live outside the US, but it's taking a lot of my time to figure out how to get it settled. If you are one of the people that I was trying to ship to, I'll send you a PM as well, but I apologize.

aqisnotliquid

Post by aqisnotliquid »

There's a picture of the new boards. Again, that smudge in the top left corner is my scanner, not the boards. I really have to clean that scanner soon....

neutered

Post by neutered »

maybe a little late, but are there any left in teh second run?

\p

aqisnotliquid

Post by aqisnotliquid »

Six sets have not been sold yet. If you would like to purchase one (or more) for $25 per set with $5 shipping and you live in the US, please send me a PM.

MadHatt

Post by MadHatt »

I would like one of these.
How much for shipping to Canada?

aqisnotliquid

Post by aqisnotliquid »

Sorry, but I'm not doing any international shipping for these.

4 sets remaining.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Wave Bubble”