WB_1.0b Boards Sold Out

The operation of transmitters designed to jam or block wireless communications is a violation of the Communications Act of 1934, as amended ("Act"). See 47 U.S.C. Sections 301, 302a, 333. The Act prohibits any person from willfully or maliciously interfering with the radio communications of any station licensed or authorized under the Act or operated by the U.S. government. 47 U.S.C. Section 333. The manufacture, importation, sale or offer for sale, including advertising, of devices designed to block or jam wireless transmissions is prohibited. 47 U.S.C. Section 302a(b). Parties in violation of these provisions may be subject to the penalties set out in 47 U.S.C. Sections 501-510. Fines for a first offense can range as high as $11,000 for each violation or imprisonment for up to one year, and the device used may also be seized and forfeited to the U.S. government.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
Chuck

Re: WB_1.0b Boards Now Accepting Orders!

Post by Chuck »

Did you get any extras or no payers?

aqisnotliquid

Post by aqisnotliquid »

I have received payment for 14 sets of boards, with 26 sets remaining. I don't have the unpaid sets marked on this computer.

D4rknight

Post by D4rknight »

Can anyone tell me what the x-y dimensions of the boards are?

many thanks :?

H1ghS0c

Post by H1ghS0c »

Do you still have boards available? Have you tested the latest batch? Thanks,

aqisnotliquid

Post by aqisnotliquid »

Orders are being processed. I still have about ten boards remaining. If you'd like to order a set, please send me an email. If you've already sent me an email and I haven't replied, feel free to send me a reminder. There's a chance I missed it in my busy inbox. ;)

aqisnotliquid

Re: WB_1.0b Boards Sold Out

Post by aqisnotliquid »

All of my sets are sold. I'm going to be ordering another batch of about 50 or so (4 board sets, perhaps precut) in later July. I'll be out of town for the last week of June and the first two weeks of July, which is why I'd prefer to wait.

I'll make a new thread when I get them.

netmask

Post by netmask »

Just an FYI.. I would be up for a couple more sets. Great product! Thanks!
aqisnotliquid wrote:All of my sets are sold. I'm going to be ordering another batch of about 50 or so (4 board sets, perhaps precut) in later July. I'll be out of town for the last week of June and the first two weeks of July, which is why I'd prefer to wait.

xamboozi

Post by xamboozi »

aqisnotliquid wrote:All of my sets are sold. I'm going to be ordering another batch of about 50 or so (4 board sets, perhaps precut) in later July. I'll be out of town for the last week of June and the first two weeks of July, which is why I'd prefer to wait.

I'm dying for a set as well! I'm new here but i would love to try and build one!

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Wave Bubble”