Setting SpokePOV rotation for me

SpokePOV kit for bikes

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
Unicyclist

Setting SpokePOV rotation for me

Post by Unicyclist »

I'll be putting SpokePOV on a Coker, a 36" wheel unicycle, and need information about setting the rotation offset. The frame on a unicycle is close to vertical (most of the time - it moves for accell and decell :shock: ), not at an angle as on a bike, what would be the appropriate setting for rotation offset for vertical? For that matter what is the range of offset and the angle they would be for.

Also, assuming no mirror image problems, would it be possible to put two LEDs on each set of pads, one on each side? What is the current capability of the drivers? It would reduce the battery OP time but it would be nice to have an image on both sides. 8)

Unicyclist

Re: Setting SpokePOV rotation for me

Post by Unicyclist »

Unicyclist wrote:Also, assuming no mirror image problems, would it be possible to put two LEDs on each set of pads, one on each side? What is the current capability of the drivers? It would reduce the battery OP time but it would be nice to have an image on both sides. 8)
Oops, my bad I didn't look closely enough at the circuit board and didn't read through the instructions before posting, sorry. :oops:

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “SpokePOV (discontinued)”