plz help =)

SpokePOV kit for bikes

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
Raydog121

plz help =)

Post by Raydog121 »

hello all i had a few quistions about your spoke pov kits and i wasent sure where to post it.... im hopeing this is a ok place as it seems to be just a test place =)~ i was watching some you tube video's about your spoke pov kits and your product really excites me. im afraid however im electronically lacking and i saw that they had to put theres together..... while that seems like a fun afternoon im guessing it would take awile to learn how and there isint a how to video... not to mention the price of saudering equip and other neccassary things i would need. so im wondering if you guys sell them pre made and with images pre loaded into it.... a person at http://www.biketv.ru has them pre made and with awsome images of bart simpson and things =)~ while thats great and all his web site is very confuseing and this is much more user freindly. also your awsome ask a engineer chats on weekends and i want to help attitude just tells me i want to support this company =) i was also surprised to see the very nice BANNED from little bits on your site =) i have been following her ever sence i saw her on cnn and i hope her company does great!!! but anyways hehe im just a stay at home dad with a motorized bicycle who wants it to look flashy and cool lol... if there is any way i can buy the kits pre made with images pre loaded into them plz let me know ty =)

adafruit_support_rick

Re: plz help =)

Post by adafruit_support_rick »

Hi!

We have a special SpokePOV forum - just click here!

Sorry, we don't sell assembled SpokePOV kits. However, sometimes forum users will build a kit for you for a fee. Please feel free to post an offer on the SpokePOV forum!

Raydog121

Re: plz help =)

Post by Raydog121 »

i cant believe there isint one in every wal mart.... talk to george BANNED get some darth vader in there.... he will sighn off on it i know it!!! get the avengers and then go talk to seth mccfarlen and get family guy's peter and stewy in there..... this could be a seriousely huge buissness all by itself... all you gotta do is just get a awsome programmer and a few copyright sighn offs and your good lol.... of course you guys have a huge company in new york and all so im sure you dont need a small town guy like me telling you whats what lol.... but i hope your company does very well!

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “SpokePOV (discontinued)”