Circuit Playground without iProducts

Breakout boards, sensors, other Adafruit kits, etc.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
bfesser

Circuit Playground without iProducts

Post by bfesser »

Circuit Playground looks fantastic, and I'd really love to try it out. Unfortunately, I don't own an iPhone or iPad, and can't afford either. Are there any plans to release Circuit Playground on any other platforms? Something that would run on Occidentalis would be ideal. I think that your goal of educating more young people on electrical engineering would be better served if your educational software were more accessible.

[I did a few searches, but didn't quite know where to post this, and didn't see it answered before. Apologies if I missed it.]

adafruit

Re: Circuit Playground without iProducts

Post by adafruit »

bfesser wrote:Circuit Playground looks fantastic, and I'd really love to try it out. Unfortunately, I don't own an iPhone or iPad, and can't afford either. Are there any plans to release Circuit Playground on any other platforms? Something that would run on Occidentalis would be ideal. I think that your goal of educating more young people on electrical engineering would be better served if your educational software were more accessible.
[I did a few searches, but didn't quite know where to post this, and didn't see it answered before. Apologies if I missed it.]
thanks!

no ETA but we do want to of course!

thanks,
adafruit suport, phil

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Other Products from Adafruit”