AVR -USB (USBtiny)

USB AVR Programmer and SPI interface. Adafruit's USBtinyISP.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
wybie

AVR -USB (USBtiny)

Post by wybie »

hello.
Where can I find or how to install the driver for windows 8 x64

adafruit_support_bill

Re: AVR -USB (USBtiny)

Post by adafruit_support_bill »

Windows 8 is only in pre-release now and we do not have much experience with it - much less any Windows-8-specific documentation. The internal driver architecture is largely compatible with earlier versions of Windows. Have you tried following the existing Windows driver instructions? http://www.ladyada.net/make/usbtinyisp/drivers.html

wybie

Post by wybie »

I ask immediately apologize for the translation, I Belarusian. Yes, I tried. But that does not work out. When Setup displays a window with the words, during the installation there was an error, and the driver was not installed, under this inscription is one, the driver is not digitally signed. Tried with a program including test mode selected to install and try but that does not work out. Tried to install right on inf and install, also of that does not work out. Even tried manually in the registry, which has led to the collapse of the system :) funny thing is that I do or what could not be done because nebylo access rights, and you try to open a network of permutations to work in the future popped up a blue screen. but you can fill pros At last I found a similar result as in my old OS through F8. What led me to yet another idea I'll check. But still if there are ideas and options, you accomplish your goal, I do not much time is short, and really do not want to put Windows 7

wybie

Post by wybie »

Thank you all, I solved the problem.
All the same, it is necessary otlyuchat mandatory testing of drivers in OS 8 is done as follows. Windows 8 x64 Rus right desktop a pop-up window options, change computer settings, general, special boot options (restart now) options - and there you will find a download off the mandatory testing of drivers. By the way who knows how to cause a window at startup reference system, otpishite pliz. And it is not very convenient to load the OS

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “USBtinyISP”