TV-B-Gone Kit ( a little help??)

Get help and show off your TV-B-Gone kit!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
berk76

TV-B-Gone Kit ( a little help??)

Post by berk76 »

Hello, I am a new member of the community and have actually never soldered anything ever before. I doubt this question has ever been asked here but I was wondering if any of you would consider making me one of these high powered 150FT+ TV-B-Gone devices. I am a VP at a cable tv company and would love to have a little fun around the office. Please feel free to email me. -Andrew berkattmaildotcom

berk76

Please contact me

Post by berk76 »

Can someone please assist me by making a modded version of a tv-b-gone unit please? I will pay for the parts and time involved. I have no experience soldering anything and would love some assistance. Please contact me.

Andrew
[email protected]

opossum

Post by opossum »

You can buy the commercial version at the TV-B-Gone webstite

If there is some special modification to the kit that you need, it would be helpful to know what it is and what you are trying to do. Your general location would also be helpful (US,CA,EU?).

berk76

Post by berk76 »

I am located in South Florida, USA and would like a very strong version of the tv b gone. I member recently mentioned to me that the original manufacturer is actually releasing a 300ft version next month. Is this correct? Would this be the ultimate in strength that any TV b gone device can actually be? -Andrew [email protected]

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “TV-B-Gone Kit”