new 500ft plus tv b gone idea

Get help and show off your TV-B-Gone kit!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
shadow

new 500ft plus tv b gone idea

Post by shadow »

im thinking of making new tv b gone, inspired by nutt's post that turned into the design and making of a new extreme high power tv b gone.

i'm thinking of making a tv b gone using an ir laser. the only problem is finding a good ir laser that wotn have a good chance of blinding some one, not super expensive, can be controlled with a transistor, and has a focus like magician suggested to make the beam wider cause it would be very difficut to aim.

Right now i am thinking of a gun like design for easier aiming. i have a nice little gun scope which i might mount on and probably a red dot laser to assist in aiming the unit.

this would be used for long range, sniper like tv raids lol. right now im thinking for a first prototype model is mounting it to an airgun that already has a scope mounted on it.

i would just love to go up on my roof with a snack and a drink and start turning off the neigborhoods tvs.

right now im guessing of taking ladyada's design, and just keeping one transistor for the laser. i would love to hear any comments and critiscism.

who knows, this could be cool or extremely dumb and pointless
Last edited by shadow on Sun Mar 02, 2008 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

magician13134

Post by magician13134 »

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “TV-B-Gone Kit”