HELP!!! Only a fast question.

Post here about your Arduino projects, get help - for Adafruit customers!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
hedon

HELP!!! Only a fast question.

Post by hedon »

Hello everyone. First, I was searching for a proper forum to post this, but I can't find any suitable, so, if this is not the place, I'm sorry, and maybe an administrator could move it to the right forum.

Ok, the situation is, I need to buy some Arduino Items, an Uno, a Datalogger shield, and maybe something else, I have followed all the process except for the confirmation, and I can't find the delivery time, it's important to me, because right now I'm in Latin America, and a friend of mine, in USA, will come to my country in about 2 weeks, so he can do the buying and give me the modules when he comes. I need to know what will be the delivery time to Texas, so if time is much more than 2 weeks, I will do the purchase myself, with international shipping.

I want to avoid this last option, for time, cost and safety. Please, I hope someone can enlighten me about this situation.

Thanks.

Franklin97355

Re: HELP!!! Only a fast question.

Post by Franklin97355 »

and maybe something else,
If you make a complete list perhaps someone from adafruit could tell you if it all is in stock. Adafruits shipping is fast, it's the post that can be slower.

mtbf0

Post by mtbf0 »

usps priority mail takes about three days, maybe less if your buddy lives in houston or dallas. maybe more for terlingua. it's not guaranteed service, but is generally pretty reliable. two weeks should be no problem.

couple of disclaimers. i work at the post office and i recently had a package from emsl take four days to traverse 50 miles due to an inexplicable detour through los angeles on its way across san francisco bay.

adafruit_support_bill

Post by adafruit_support_bill »

Check the shipping information here:http://www.adafruit.com/shippinginfo/

Two weeks should be no problem to get a package to Texas. We also have 2nd day or overnight shipping options if needed. :D

hedon

Post by hedon »

Ok, everything seems fine. So I will wait for my new toys :wink: . THANKS For your answers!!! :D

brucele

Post by brucele »

hedon wrote:Ok, everything seems fine. So I will wait for my new toys :wink: . THANKS For your answers!!! :D
Good luck.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Arduino”