Mp3Trigger Can't Upload Arduino

Post here about your Arduino projects, get help - for Adafruit customers!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
dze

Mp3Trigger Can't Upload Arduino

Post by dze »

Hi there, I was trying to upload a program for the Mp3Trigger, but alas, I'm getting this error. Can you explain to me what has gone wrong? I've update the latest firmware and included the Mp3Trigger in my libraries both in Arduino app and in my documents.

heres's the error message;

In file included from Mp3Trigger_Piezo.cpp:1:
/Users/Ellipsis/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MP3Trigger/MP3Trigger.h:19:21: error: Arduino.h: No such file or directory
In file included from Mp3Trigger_Piezo.cpp:1:
/Users/Ellipsis/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MP3Trigger/MP3Trigger.h:25: error: 'Stream' has not been declared
/Users/Ellipsis/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MP3Trigger/MP3Trigger.h:29: error: 'byte' has not been declared
/Users/Ellipsis/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MP3Trigger/MP3Trigger.h:30: error: 'byte' has not been declared
/Users/Ellipsis/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MP3Trigger/MP3Trigger.h:33: error: 'byte' has not been declared
/Users/Ellipsis/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MP3Trigger/MP3Trigger.h:34: error: 'boolean' has not been declared
/Users/Ellipsis/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MP3Trigger/MP3Trigger.h:37: error: 'byte' has not been declared
/Users/Ellipsis/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MP3Trigger/MP3Trigger.h:38: error: 'byte' has not been declared
/Users/Ellipsis/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MP3Trigger/MP3Trigger.h:48: error: 'byte' does not name a type
/Users/Ellipsis/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MP3Trigger/MP3Trigger.h:50: error: ISO C++ forbids declaration of 'Stream' with no type
/Users/Ellipsis/Documents/Arduino/libraries/MP3Trigger/MP3Trigger.h:50: error: expected ';' before '*' token

any help?

thanks in advance

adafruit

Re: Mp3Trigger Can't Upload Arduino

Post by adafruit »

Hi there, we dont sell or support any product called "the Mp3Trigger" - please contact the place you purchased your "the Mp3Trigger" from to get assistance!

dze

Re: Mp3Trigger Can't Upload Arduino

Post by dze »

ok... sorry for wrong posting.

best

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Arduino”