Visual Micro support for Arduino Micro?

Post here about your Arduino projects, get help - for Adafruit customers!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
jdoscher

Visual Micro support for Arduino Micro?

Post by jdoscher »

The latest beta was recently posted over at http://www.visualmicro.com/ for Visual Micro, the plugin that lets Visual Studio users code for Arduino. The trouble is that it doesn't work right for the Arduino Micro. Does anyone else have this problem? I have reached out to them but not heard anything back.

Thanks!

visualmicro

Re: Visual Micro support for Arduino Micro?

Post by visualmicro »

Sorry for the delay, I just stumbled upon this thread by accident. Normally it is impossible for us to monitor other forums, so we only monitor the visualmicro.com forum.

I want to help if it isn't too late. What do you mean by this?
I have reached out to them
You will see that we have an active forum at visualmicro.com so I would like to understand the confusion so that we can help.

Have you tried to join the visualmicro.com forum I don't recall seeing this report?

We have had a couple of registration requests with incorrect email addresses over the last few months which prevented us from providing forum access (for obvious reasons)

So please try to join the forum, or if you are a member raise a new thread and explain the problem so that we can fix it.

Thank very much!

Tim

visualmicro

Re: Visual Micro support for Arduino Micro?

Post by visualmicro »

Hi again,

I have now tested the Arduino Micro intellisense and compile in visual Studio and it worked well.

I have ordered an Arduino Micro to try the upload, but it is normal arduino hardware so should work okay.

I can only assume this was a contact problem associated to junk email.

Please try to register again, if you do not hear back from us then please reply to this thread which i am monitoring.

Until I hear from you I will assume that you resolved this issue.

Thanks

Tim

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Arduino”