First steps with a Menta!

Post here about your Arduino projects, get help - for Adafruit customers!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
greywuuf

First steps with a Menta!

Post by greywuuf »

Yay, assembled a MENTA and ordered me an FTDI friend, along with a digital temp sender a 1.8 tft display and some various stuff.
Love this thing, I have it up and running ( from Linux and Windows XP ) and have run the example codes and the adafruit LCD graphics examples.

Managed to cut and paste my way into running the thermometer and the LCD at the same time and now have a really clunky digital thermometer. Even played with display size and rotation.

Loving the ease of access to this platform and dearly love the MENTA, Thank you Ladyada et all for the wonderful products and tutorials.
About to spring for a couple boarduino's I think so I can keep my menta for playing with and dedicate a few to working projects.

I tend to be an internal combustion hacker.. have big plans for can bus, hall effect sensor RPM readings, capacitive level monitoring etc

Thanks again
Dan in Alaska

greywuuf

Re: First steps with a Menta!

Post by greywuuf »

Figured i would link an image...just because it is SO cool, if images are reserved for trouble shooting, my apologies and please delete and scold me as appropriate.

adafruit_support_bill

Re: First steps with a Menta!

Post by adafruit_support_bill »

The menta is a great little development board. It's like an Arduino and proto-shield all in one. :D

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Arduino”