"TWO" LINKSPRITE JPEG COLOR CAMERAS TTL
Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

"TWO" LINKSPRITE JPEG COLOR CAMERAS TTL

by cbausmart on Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:44 pm

Hello! :D :D

I'm working on a project to build an eye tracking systems and I would like to know how could I connect "TWO" LINKSPRITE JPEG COLOR CAMERAS TTL INTERFACE, to a single Arduino UNO board.

1- How can I wire the second camera in ?
2- How can I add the second camera in the Arduino code, to record the both movie files in the same SD card?

Thank you very much for helping me!
Attachments
vc0706wiring_MED.jpg
LINKSPRITE JPEG COLOR CAMERAS TTL INTERFACE
vc0706wiring_MED.jpg (40.7 KiB) Viewed 651 times
cbausmart

Re: "TWO" LINKSPRITE JPEG COLOR CAMERAS TTL

by adafruit_support_bill on Fri Feb 01, 2013 7:03 am

If it is a TTL serial interface, you can use SoftwareSerial for the second port. We do not sell a camera that does "movie files", so I can't help you there.
adafruit_support_bill

by elliottkm on Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:36 pm

Hi,

I am trying to do a similar project but just using one camera. I want to use the Linksprite JPEG Camera TTL version with an Arduino Uno and connect it directly to my computer. I don't want to save the images on a SD card, I want to save them directly to the computer. Is this possible? I tried commenting out the SD part of the code but I am unable to even test the camera because that is the first step in the code to check for the SD card.

Thanks,
Kristin
elliottkm

by adafruit_support_bill on Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:47 pm

Hi,

We don't sell the LinkSprites. You should be able to get technical assistance from the place where you bought it.
adafruit_support_bill