Question on publishing

Post here about your Arduino projects, get help - for Adafruit customers!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
mboroff

Question on publishing

Post by mboroff »

I was recently given a 2.4" TFT based on a ILI9325 controller a CET TFT/SD shield for Due and a Due. I had difficulty getting it to display raw files because the ITDB02_tinyFAT16 doesn't support Due, at this time. So I decided to close jumper 8 on the controller opening pin 53 to work ass the CS pin for the SD. This in turn allowed me to modify the bmpDraw function provided in the Adafruit TFTLCD library example to work with the UTF graphical library.

I know you folks work hard to provide working examples with your libraries. And most of the time I do purchase Adafruit products. So I am asking the question below to honor that philosopy.

If I were to post information and a link to my code in github, on the Arduino Due support forum, are there any specific comments I must add besides acknowledgement to the source of the code, in the readme.md file and in the front of the sketch and in front of the function code with in the sketch?

adafruit2

Re: Question on publishing

Post by adafruit2 »

"acknowledgement to the source of the code, in the readme.md file and in the front of the sketch and in front of the function code with in the sketch is good for us!" congrats on getting it working :)

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Arduino”