Looking for a charger kit for MintyBoost

Get help, and assist others in with open source kits and running a business! Do not ask for legal advice or for consulting services in this forum, only general biz questions!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
Get help, and assist others in with open source kits and running a business! Do not ask for legal advice or for consulting services in this forum, only general biz questions!
solarmom951

Looking for a charger kit for MintyBoost

Post by solarmom951 »

Hey all you budding kit entrepreneurs, do you have a kit that will charge up a Mintyboost?

I'm an electronics newbie and a solar devotee bidding for solar backpacks on Ebay; they're just $9.99 plus shipping because they only have the solar panel, not the batteries. I thought I'd make a Mintyboost for the batteries, but alas, it didn't occur to me that it's not a charger without additional stuff.

There's a MightyMintyboost here: http://www.instructables.com/id/How-to- ... aka-Might/ but it charges only a Lithium Polymer battery. I like that the Mintyboost uses standard batteries and NiMH and NiCd.

So there's your business idea. I hope I'm your first customer! Please, please be as clear in your directions, with photos, as Adafruit is with the Mintyboost.

Forum rules

Return to “Kitbiz”