website layout/file structure/menu tips?

Get help, and assist others in with open source kits and running a business! Do not ask for legal advice or for consulting services in this forum, only general biz questions!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
Get help, and assist others in with open source kits and running a business! Do not ask for legal advice or for consulting services in this forum, only general biz questions!
george_graves

website layout/file structure/menu tips?

Post by george_graves »

So...one thing that is long overdue is a web site. :oops: I've started thinking about how I would like to lay things out as far as the menu and file structure goes.

I suspect that it could be come important, like when you have a tutorial section or instructions, and you don't want that to move around and "break" the URL, or inbound links. That would be a mess, and might loose some google juice I assume.

Is these any advice beyond the obvious as far as the site's structures goes? Anyone been down that path and would do things differently?

Thanks!

gg

adafruit

Re: website layout/file structure/menu tips?

Post by adafruit »

just use .htaccess problem solved!

Forum rules

Return to “Kitbiz”