OSHW logo

Get help, and assist others in with open source kits and running a business! Do not ask for legal advice or for consulting services in this forum, only general biz questions!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
Get help, and assist others in with open source kits and running a business! Do not ask for legal advice or for consulting services in this forum, only general biz questions!
reportingsjr

OSHW logo

Post by reportingsjr »

I want to put the OSHW logo on a kit I am designing and after looking around quite a bit I can't seem to even find the logo! Does anyone have links to the logo and possibly in several different formats, such as vector?

westfw

Re: OSHW logo

Post by westfw »

reportingsjr

Post by reportingsjr »

Excellent! Thank you very much. I wonder why none of those are linked from any of the definition pages.

rascalmicro

Post by rascalmicro »

There's a collection of lots of different versions of the open source hardware logo here: http://oshwlogo.com

itcamefrommars

Post by itcamefrommars »

I include a 4 inch vinyl sticker of the gear in all my shipments and people love them!
A little off topic... but related.

I know adafruit has a vinyl cutter... do you guys include the flower as a sticker? Freebies add so much value - in the business sense of added value that is.

Anyhow, back to the OSHW logo... I like getting it out there with stickers so it starts to become more recognizable and brings a little more attention to OSHW... many customers don't even know about open source other than soft.
OSHW isn't a profiting organization - it's up to us to provide it's brand recognition!
A good way to feel like you're doing your part in the movement.

btw, again off topic somewhat but - I can supply some at cost (about a nickel each and labor is nill... I'm fast 8) - owned a graphics house in the 90's) in limited quantities (100's not 1000's) if anyone likes the idea spreading the word.
It's just the gear no words - letters take too much time to include during production for a freebie with this method.

Forum rules

Return to “Kitbiz”