analog filter in a gameboy

Get help, and assist others in with open source kits and running a business! Do not ask for legal advice or for consulting services in this forum, only general biz questions!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
Get help, and assist others in with open source kits and running a business! Do not ask for legal advice or for consulting services in this forum, only general biz questions!
denshi

analog filter in a gameboy

Post by denshi »

just wanted to pass along the link to a kickstarter i am trying to launch. its an analog resonant low pass filter and envelope follower built into the battery compartment of an original gameboy. thought some folks on this board might be interested:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/wor ... -bit-music

technobly

Re: analog filter in a gameboy

Post by technobly »

Cool project! Wish I had more time to get an LSDJ and explore more chiptune stuff. For now, I'm a fan!

What did you use for your video voice over?

technobly

Re: analog filter in a gameboy

Post by technobly »

I just looked at your Kickstarter page again, and looked at the Pledge levels for the first time.

What strikes me as odd, is that you don't have a complete kit as one of the levels that the customer can install themselves, and for $90 you would think you'd be able to do that.

I think you would get a lot more backers if you had a PCB only level, and complete parts level.

Forum rules

Return to “Kitbiz”