Quickbooks + BANNED?

Get help, and assist others in with open source kits and running a business! Do not ask for legal advice or for consulting services in this forum, only general biz questions!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
Get help, and assist others in with open source kits and running a business! Do not ask for legal advice or for consulting services in this forum, only general biz questions!
tikka308

Quickbooks + BANNED?

Post by tikka308 »

I am struggling to use quickbooks with e-commerce (specifically, we use zencart + authorize.net). I wait for authorize.net to deposit money in the business checking account and then download the Bank statements into quickbooks. It is terribly inefficient - I have to mark EACH transaction as "sales" and the customer (per adafruit tip, we use "webcart customer"). But worse off - not only is it inefficient, but this method doesn't tell me WHAT product(s) were part of that order - so I can't use it for reporting nor inventory. Any tips?

Thanks.

adafruit

Re: Quickbooks + BANNED?

Post by adafruit »

if you download from authorize you can see each order and the customer and the cart contents if you pass it into authorize

Forum rules

Return to “Kitbiz”