Sourcing Bluetooth Module ?

Get help, and assist others in with open source kits and running a business! Do not ask for legal advice or for consulting services in this forum, only general biz questions!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
Get help, and assist others in with open source kits and running a business! Do not ask for legal advice or for consulting services in this forum, only general biz questions!
Michael1252

Sourcing Bluetooth Module ?

Post by Michael1252 »

My first post on the Adafruit Forums, Have made a couple of purchases and am very pleased with the products received.

Right I have a project in mind that will require a Bluetooth module in order to receive command / information from a phone over Bluetooth. No bidirectional communication will be needed once the module is discovered and paired with the phone. This needs to be as inexpensive as possible due to the fact that the MicroP connected will be an ATTINY85/45/25 (depending on how much I can compact the code). Other than the Serial TX/RX (might end up being only Bluetooth TX to the MicroP) the design will only need 3 or 4 Pins for output.

Anyone have suggestions for LOW COST Bluetooth? What have your experiences been? Any Chipsets, manufactures, suppliers you advise I stay away from?

Thank You for your time.
Mike

Franklin97355

Re: Sourcing Bluetooth Module ?

Post by Franklin97355 »

There are some modules here http://www.sparkfun.com/categories/199

Forum rules

Return to “Kitbiz”