I started an Indiegogo BANNED that sells a lot of adafruit motor shields. Please help?

Get help, and assist others in with open source kits and running a business! Do not ask for legal advice or for consulting services in this forum, only general biz questions!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
Get help, and assist others in with open source kits and running a business! Do not ask for legal advice or for consulting services in this forum, only general biz questions!
i-make-robots

I started an Indiegogo BANNED that sells a lot of adafruit motor shields. Please help?

Post by i-make-robots »

The title says it all, really. You (adafruit) are awesome at branding and marketing and growing a business. I'm just starting out.

http://www.indiegogo.com/robots-for-schools

I'm working on making a video and could really use some advice about how to make it more awesome. Even if it just gets shared with a few people that would be fantastic. I really want to get these robot kits into schools to help make a more roboty future.

If you can help at all, I'd really appreciate it.

Thank you!

Forum rules

Return to “Kitbiz”