pcbs and assembly suggestions

Get help, and assist others in with open source kits and running a business! Do not ask for legal advice or for consulting services in this forum, only general biz questions!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Forum rules
Get help, and assist others in with open source kits and running a business! Do not ask for legal advice or for consulting services in this forum, only general biz questions!
ShadyNeal

pcbs and assembly suggestions

Post by ShadyNeal »

So I'm not really looking to get into the kit business as much as developing some end-user products that require custom PCBs. I've made my own for the prototypes, but I've never really been happy with the results. Perhaps I just need to keep practicing. There seems to be a bunch of outfits on the web that cater to small production runs and prototyping PCBs and small assemblies. I was wondering if anyone had any experience with any of them. And specific to ladyada, do you print your own boards or do you BANNED it? Do you know anyone local (nyc/nj) that offers such services?

Thanks for any help you can give,

Shady Neal

adafruit

Re: pcbs and assembly suggestions

Post by adafruit »

all my production pcb's are made at 4pcb.com, in colorado

ShadyNeal

Re: pcbs and assembly suggestions

Post by ShadyNeal »

thanks. After another night of googling I actually found exactly what I needed as a single discrete module. TI is now my favorite company :)

Forum rules

Return to “Kitbiz”