FS: x0xb0x for Amnesty International -SOLD-

Trading post for x0xen, x0x parts, axles, pelts and tobacco

Moderators: altitude, adafruit_support_bill, adafruit, phono, hamburgers

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
listen202

FS: x0xb0x for Amnesty International -SOLD-

Post by listen202 »

black_xox_top.jpg
black_xox_top.jpg (42.11 KiB) Viewed 3056 times
Now on Ebay: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0502154959

This coming Sunday marks the anniversary of a massacre that happened in 1947 in Taiwan. It was the beginning of four decades of marshal law that saw tens of thousands of people killed.

Stuff like this happened all the time.
"On February 27, 1980, anti-KMT activist Lin Yi-hsiung was in detention and beaten severely by the police. His wife saw him in prison and contacted the Amnesty International Osaka office. The next day Lin's mother and twin 7 year old daughters were stabbed to death. Lin's older daughter was badly wounded in his home. The authorities claimed to know nothing about it, even though allegedly Lin's house was under 24 hour police surveillance."

Things have changed dramatically here since the end of marshal law. We now have a real democracy and February 28th is a holiday in remembrance of those that suffered.

It saddens me that this type of thing still happens all over the world. So this year I am selling this x0x'en for $600 USD and donating all of the proceeds to Amnesty International.

Shipping is included in the price and will ship from Taiwan. Unfortunately it will not come with a power adapter so you are going to have to source one of your own. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or post up on this thread.
Last edited by listen202 on Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

computer controlled

Re: FS: x0xb0x for Amnesty International $600

Post by computer controlled »

Nice. Good luck, it's a generous thing to do. I hope someone buys it!

listen202

Post by listen202 »

If it doesn't move here then I will put it up on eBay, but for some reason they take a pretty big cut for something that is for charity. :cry:

hamburgers

Post by hamburgers »

listen202 wrote:If it doesn't move here then I will put it up on eBay, but for some reason they take a pretty big cut for something that is for charity. :cry:
welcome, my son
welcome to the machine

listen202

Post by listen202 »

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “x0x shop”