Re: Aluminum case group buy [last call] pics available

Trading post for x0xen, x0x parts, axles, pelts and tobacco

Moderators: altitude, adafruit_support_bill, adafruit, phono, hamburgers

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
altitude

Post by altitude »

I'm doing a small run of aluminum cases very similar to Ripe909's SE Bassline (http://www.socialentropy.com/bassline/). The main difference will be that my case will have blind holes for mounting directly to the front panel and I will be using 3mm LEDs. Beyond that, no other mods a required to either board to get it to fit. The graphics will be screened and these will be available in "natural" (silver) with black art or black with silver art. The whole deal will be made by front panel express so it will be very high quality and it will use the type 2 profile sides (2.2" tall). The down side is that it wont be cheap. The case itself will run ~$200 and the screening will be a little more depending on how many people go in (set up is $125 and $2 a panel to screen). I will provide a kit that has the LEDS, LED resistors, matched knobs (http://www.futurlec.com/Pictures/KNOB19.jpg sizes TBD, there are 5 different sizes available but they have black and silver) and the right power switch. Final pricing will depend on how many people are in but expect at most $250

PM me if you are interested..
Last edited by altitude on Fri May 07, 2010 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

altitude

Re: Aluminum case group buy [last call]

Post by altitude »

Last Call on this. I will be offering just the case ($250) or a Kit with D shaft to 1/4" bushings, knobs, and silver buttons for $300. I am set up with my screener for mid june but will be ordering the cases next week

mazatta

Post by mazatta »

That is a very nice case!

Unfortunately, I will have to pass but I will take a set of bushings if you have any to spare.

bcbox

Post by bcbox »

looks great.

Luap

Post by Luap »

That looks fantastic so far 8) Well done.. Unfortunately it's a little rich for my blood, but I hope you get some takers for them :wink:

audioteknik

Post by audioteknik »

So I realize that it has been almost a year since this post went up but I am interested in one or two of these cases. Please let me know what the availability of them is.

audioteknik

Post by audioteknik »

I got a set of 2 cases and knobs along with a couple great mod parts and they look amazing. Everything included as specified!! I'll post pics when I get the boxes done. My only request on future runs that I saw on a different case is to have your panel supplier spin weld the face panel studs for the standoffs to the panels before they go to the screeners. I have no issues with JB Weld or Epoxy but the studs looked like a convenient addition. I'm more than happy with the components!! Well worth the money in my opinion. Thanks again!! :mrgreen:

audioteknik

Post by audioteknik »

Oh, and if you decide to do a run and design the panels around the xoxio kits I might want a couple of those too down the road.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “x0x shop”