FS: 2x 75% completed x0xb0x, 1x parts kit, more...

Trading post for x0xen, x0x parts, axles, pelts and tobacco

Moderators: altitude, adafruit_support_bill, adafruit, phono, hamburgers

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
rcl

FS: 2x 75% completed x0xb0x, 1x parts kit, more...

Post by rcl »

OK - I've been a x0xb0xer for years now and started with ladyada 3rd run. I then built and sold like 12 x0x's on ebay (name mrrlorentz) from full ladyada kits and self sourced kits. In the process I also sold the rare matched pair 2291 and 1583's to many of you and many lucky ebay'rs.

While in progress of building like 5 at once, I had my first child (sept 08). This SLOWED THINGS DOWN a bit. I had my 2nd child in April 2010. This STOPPED THINGS COMPLETED. So the moral of the story is: kids interfere with electronics, and more importantly to you, I've got a bunch of BANNED for sale. Please respond if interested, and in the meanwhile I'll do a complete inventory to verify exactly what I have and snap some pics to upload. I just want to get the post out there because I KEEP PUTTING THIS OFF and I want to pass this along. I don't really want to split it up.. if you sell x0xb0xes or want to resell this is great for you. I simply do not have the time.

What I have is:

2 x x0xb0x PCB sets completely filled except for transistors and IC's, along with all(most?) all parts needed to finish them including enclosures and plexi faceplates
1 x x0xb0x PARTS set, no PCB's, including I believe the rare semis
1 x tube of BA622 opamps (or is it 6112? whichever isn't as rare), like 20 of them

Some other modular synth stuff - a BPF, a couple SVF's, Jurgen Haibel's string synth boards x2

Also I've got no use for my big santa-claus like sack of spare pots, caps, semis, switches, etc so I can include this too.

I'm thinking $650 shipped is very fair. If you don't, I will listen to your best offer. I can ship as soon as tomorrow

rcl

Re: FS: 2x 75% completed x0xb0x, 1x parts kit, more...

Post by rcl »

Sold

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “x0x shop”