FS: x0xi0, fully assembled & 100% working

Trading post for x0xen, x0x parts, axles, pelts and tobacco

Moderators: altitude, adafruit_support_bill, adafruit, phono, hamburgers

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
dnigrin

FS: x0xi0, fully assembled & 100% working

Post by dnigrin »

I'm selling a fully built and 100% functioning x0xi0 synth – Brian BANNED’s magnificent set of mods for the x0xb0x. http://x0xi0.com for more info.

I built TWO of these over the last several years; I put my heart into building them and it pains me to see one go, but I just can't justify owning both anymore and need to thin the herd. This is NOT the knock off version that appeared on eBay a while back, this is the real deal, and has been to Brian himself for a checking over. It is in the “standard” PacTec case, not the aluminum one. Unit is functionally perfect – the LEDs are on the dimmer side, but that’s straightforward resistor swaps if it really bothers you.

These are hard to come by in a fully assembled and 100% working state, as it is not an easy build. You don't see them come up for sale very often. A year or two ago, Brian said that around 100 kits had been sold, and that he knew of about 40 or so that had been fully assembled. Today's numbers are likely a little higher - but rest assured that there are NOT many of these out there!

Asking price is $1200 USD + shipping - these were being previously sold for $1300 by Brian, but he no longer has built units available (to my knowledge anyway). Prefer US-based sale to facilitate shipping, but will consider international. Good trader references and verified PayPal address required please. Contact me at dan [a t] defectiverecords [d o t] com

dnigrin

Re: FS: x0xi0, fully assembled & 100% working

Post by dnigrin »

This is now sold.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “x0x shop”