x0xb0x for sale...

Trading post for x0xen, x0x parts, axles, pelts and tobacco

Moderators: altitude, adafruit_support_bill, adafruit, phono, hamburgers

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
lurker

x0xb0x for sale...

Post by lurker »

its up on ebay ( item 250258774918 ) with a buy-it-now slightly below what i was seeing when i checked ebays completed listings, however, if anyone here wants it direct, id be quite happy to knock off what ebay would have had in "final value fees" too...

fully working, perfect condition, etc. etc. (theres photos on the ebay listing too)

its in europe / uk but im happy to (and have experiance of) shipping internationally. feedback on ebay / analogue heaven etc. etc.

thx, julian

lurker

Post by lurker »

right...

its been up for sale a few days now on ebay, with a buy-it-now thats actually less than what was comming up when i did a 'completed items' search...

however, theres some other stuff i want to purchase yesterday : ) so its time for me to drop the price, i guess -

so, if anyone here wants it, they can pm me their offer

bare in mind that the buyer will pay shipping and transaction charges - please dont say "ill give you xxx shipped to mongolia" : )

and, please, no silly offers... : )

clickerbuzz

Post by clickerbuzz »

lurker wrote:right...

its been up for sale a few days now on ebay, with a buy-it-now thats actually less than what was comming up when i did a 'completed items' search...
In doing a completed item search the only one that was listed higher than yours (at 600 pounds) had numerous mods. Different front panel, flat leds, various switches and knobs.

If you want to get this kind of money maybe you should do some mods first?

phono

Post by phono »

you know i dont really think £565 is that high if you live in europe, since theres no more kits, by the time you get all the parts to europe you pay s**tloads in shipping and taxes, then the time to actually build it. Course you can always self source and build it yourself or pay someone to do the build for you. End of the day its all about options, it's still hell of a lot cheaper than a tb303 in similer condition (if there are such specimens anymore)

lets not forget ebay/paypal takes a fair chunk on the sale too, it probably works out to about £200 profit for the seller (or less)

lurker

Post by lurker »

there were a few at about $1.1 -1.2k when i looked, and i think someone in holand somewhere had sold a few for more than i was asking too. i think these were all stock.

but, yeah, that said, its evidently too much, else someone would have hit the buy-it-now button - im cool with that, hence my offer to drop the price if anyone sent me an offer.

cant say fair'er than that, can i? : )

clickerbuzz

Post by clickerbuzz »

phono wrote: it's still hell of a lot cheaper than a tb303 in similer condition
This is very true.
I prefer the x0x to a 303. It sounds the same as a 303 (to my ears anyway!) and the sequencer is much better IMO.
I reckon people will get better longevity out of a x0x than a 303 also. Particularly one that has been built by someone that knows a thing or two about soldering.
It should be the 303's going for 500 and the x0x's going for 1000!

hamburgers

Post by hamburgers »

clickerbuzz wrote:
phono wrote: it's still hell of a lot cheaper than a tb303 in similer condition
It sounds the same as a 303 (to my ears anyway!) and the sequencer is much better IMO.
i used to think i wanted a 303 no matter what, but BANNED if i could figure out how to use the thing when someone brought one over

didn't sound any different, was a huge pain in the ass to use, and my massive viking hands did not take kindly to those lilliputian knobs. not the type of thing i'd BANNED out 2500bux for.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “x0x shop”