ybox2 not doing anything at all.

Talk about YBoxen, widgets, Propeller hacking, etc!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
Se0r

ybox2 not doing anything at all.

Post by Se0r »

i just finished building my ybox2 and connected it to the TV and i only get this weird colorful static, plus the voltage regulator gets really hot when i plug it, i don't now if that's normal or not. i really really want to start experimenting with the little machine so if someone know whats going on with it id be grateful for a solution, please, peace and thank you. :mrgreen: :?: :!: :?

Coniferous

Re: ybox2 not doing anything at all.

Post by Coniferous »

Where are you located? Do you have a PAL tv by any chance?

darco

Post by darco »

First, remove the ethernet chip and try plugging it in again and see what happens.

It's hard to diagnose things without a picture. Could you take a picture of both the front and back of the board and post it?

Se0r

Post by Se0r »

hey guys, sorry for taking so long to answer, i been without internet for the past two weeks, im not sure that the Ethernet chip is the problem because the ybox wasn't responding since before i installed it, still im gonna try it, i can switch between NTSC and PAL touching the reset button right? hope this pics help to identify the problem.

adafruit

Post by adafruit »

does the LED light up? does the piezo beep? whats on the screen? is it at all visible? do you have a photo of what the screen is showing?

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “YBox2 (discontinued)”