Important information - Adafruit is taking a 5 day rest!

Forum announcements

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
adafruit

Important information - Adafruit is taking a 5 day rest!

Post by adafruit »

We worked straight through the holidays for the last 60 days or so from 6am to 3am shipping kits, making kits, doing live video chats, posting in the forums - we were there, so for the next 5 days we are going to recharge our batteries and do some inventory for tax stuff.

Here is some very important information:
Any order placed from 1/4 to 1/8 may ship 4-5 business days *after* your order. If the item is in stock it may go out sooner.

Customer service emails and forum support will happen each day, likely every 6 hours, please be patient, we will get to all of them.

Phone calls may go to voicemail, we will be checking this every few hours - your best bet is to send an email or post in the forums for technical support as always.

When in doubt, email us - we'll be around each day, we just will not be around second by second as we usually are :)

Thank you for a great year, we're spending the week resting up so we can deliver more open source hardware kits at a great value to more people and make even better resources for your journey towards learning electronics and engineering.

-Thanks
Adafruit team

richms

Re: Important information - Adafruit is taking a 5 day rest!

Post by richms »

Well done, you deserve a break after those shipping marathons.

Hope you come back refreshed etc....

DJ4MC

Post by DJ4MC »

Please Enjoy!!!!!!!! You got me my kits and I appreciate it. As always, YOU ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jules

mike31416

Post by mike31416 »

Thanks for the great products, customer service and information!!!

Mike

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Announcements”