In/Out Digital Arts Fest in NY Open Call

Forum announcements

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
techtiles

In/Out Digital Arts Fest in NY Open Call

Post by techtiles »

Hey y'all!

This is my first post on this forum, but am a fan and lean towards the soft circuit side of things myself.
Please excuse this post if I am incorrectly choosing which topic to post in, I took advice from the website on this being the best way to contact you Lady Ada and would like to shout out to the community too if possible! I didn't see off hand where this would fit, but did see some similar postings here.

I am co-organizing a digital arts fest based on emerging technologies for audio and video performances as well as all things DIY and open source. We are holding performances, workshops and lectures and would like to invite all and you and Lady Ada to participate :D

Keeping it short, in fear I am already in the wrong place, please check out our website for more details for submissions at http://www.inoutfest.org

thank you!

adafruit_support_bill

Re: In/Out Digital Arts Fest in NY Open Call

Post by adafruit_support_bill »

This is the place to post. Looks like a great event :D

techtiles

Re: In/Out Digital Arts Fest in NY Open Call

Post by techtiles »

Great! Thanks!

So, here is a bit more info for everyone -

We are now accepting submissions for workshops, lectures and performances!

We invite programmers, visual artists, hardware hackers, electronics gurus, musicians, novices, and the curious to take part in the events of In/Out. From inspiring performances and workshops to encourage others to join in the fray, this is not only the time for those interested in the constantly changing field of digital media to get involved, but for current members of the community to step up their game as well.

This year In/Out Fest will hold all workshops and lectures at 285 Kent, performances will be only blocks away at The Knitting Factory. The dates of the festival are November 11th, 12th + 13th, 2011.

Make sure to check www.inoutfest.org for details and information on how to submit!

Please email [email protected] with any questions you may have :D

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Announcements”