Forum Support Team - New Member!

Forum announcements

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
adafruit_support_rick

Forum Support Team - New Member!

Post by adafruit_support_rick »

Hi -
Phil asked me to introduce myself as the newest member of the Adafruit Tech Support team!

My name is Rick, and I've been writing embedded software for more years than I care to think about. Like most of you, I got started in the Arduino world with a kit (the wonderful BulbDial), and it wasn't long before the platform worked its way over to my professional side.

I selected the ATmega32U4 as the controller for a new tube-based audio amplifier, and prototyped the software on Adafruit's 32U4 Breakout Board. Couldn't be happier with the way it turned out.

I'm really looking forward to my new role here at Adafruit. It's a great community here in the forums, and the Adafruit store, tutorials, libraries and blog are packed with fascinating things and growing every day!

-Rick

pburgess

Re: Forum Support Team - New Member!

Post by pburgess »

Hi Rick, glad to have you on board! You've been super amazingly above-and-beyond helpful in the forums, and it's great to see this recognized in an official capacity.

adafruit_support_rick

Post by adafruit_support_rick »

Thanks! I've still got a lot to learn, and I hope I can maintain the standards you and the rest of the team have set!

adafruit_support_bill

Post by adafruit_support_bill »

Hey! Don't I know you from somewhere?

Truth is: Rick & and I go waaaaaay back and it is really great to be working with him again.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Announcements”