Modifying Order

Forum announcements

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
qwljkera

Modifying Order

Post by qwljkera »

I'm sure you fulfill very quickly and all that, but I'm a bit disappointed right now. While shopping today, I saw an item that was out of stock. I requested a restocking notification for the item and then completed my shopping and checkout. Minutes later, I get a notification saying the item is back in stock. However, because there's no way to modify, cancel and restart or call you, I can't order the part in question without incurring new shipping charges.

It would be great if that email included a link that enabled me to add the item to the freshly created order.

adafruit

Re: Modifying Order

Post by adafruit »

thanks for the note, once an order is placed it's processed and shipped, we cannot modify an order. you can always email [email protected] and we can see what's possible.

Liza2

Post by Liza2 »

Minutes later, I get a notification saying the item is back in stock. However, because there's no way to modify, cancel and restart or call you, I can't order the part in question without incurring new shipping charges.

adafruit_support_bill

Post by adafruit_support_bill »

As noted above, you can always email [email protected] and we can see what's possible. But once it is processed and shipped, changes and additions are no longer possible.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Announcements”