Permission to Link

This is a special forum devoted to educators using Adafruit and Arduino products for teaching.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
ron_tg

Permission to Link

Post by ron_tg »

I would like permission to link to you tutorial page on my class webpage.

I am looking for on-line resources for my class which i can integrate with my web assignments. My ongoing project is to provide paperless curriculum material which can be used in my digital lab. We are paperless.

Second, what should i do to link the adafruit tutorials to my webpage?

What permission is required?

Thank you,
Ron TG

adafruit_support_mike

Re: Permission to Link

Post by adafruit_support_mike »

We're an Open Source Software and Open Hardware vendor. You don't need any special permission to link to our materials, especially if teaching/learning is involved.

aseda

Post by aseda »

Hi, my name is Alexandra Seda and I have a question about whether we should apply for a vendor ID. Our capstone team has a capstone project (senior design project for engineering school) is a programmable LED light display base. It's a product development focused project where we have to design a better display base than what's currently on the market. We saw the adafruit 5V mini-microcontroller and thought it would be perfect for our project. Our instructor requires us to follow through in the spring semester with a small Kick-starter for a small production run of about 50 display bases or less. We aren't trying to make a profit off of the product we make. We just have to demonstrate our ability as students to design a better product by listening to the voice of the customer. All profits would go back into the Dean Archer Fund which is a fund that provides funding for senior capstone projects. Does this mean that we need to apply for a VID?

Franklin97355

Post by Franklin97355 »

I'll ask.

Franklin97355

Post by Franklin97355 »

Alexandra, Please contact [email protected] (attention Phil) and they can help you.

aseda

Post by aseda »

Thank you franklin!

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “For Educators”