We are happy to announce the availability of EnergyLogger 2.0, a major update to our popular free
utility designed to record data from the Tweet-A-Watt.
Version 2.0 brings many new features and improvements. Here are just a few:
* An new and improved user interface
* Display instantaneous power, energy consumption, cost and CO2
* Measure and predict your electric costs and carbon footprint.
* Display an interactive graph of the recent minute, hour, day, week,
month or year for any of the above units.
* Upload real-time data to a Pachube feed.
* Upload real-time data to Google PowerMeter.
* Added the option to run in "Demo Mode", which can be used to generate
fictitious data for evaluation purposes.
EnergyLogger is distributed as free for non-commercial use. If you are interested in incorporating EnergyLogger into a commercial product, or would like to use it in a commercial setting, please contact us to discuss a licensing agreement.
Download and give this new version a try and please send us your feedback.http://www.miloslick.com/Download.html