I want my MONOCHRON

For RTC breakouts, etc., use the Other Products from Adafruit forum

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
neusse

I want my MONOCHRON

Post by neusse »

I see there are monochron boards, cases, screens for sale now. I did get a board and a screen and scrounged parts to make one. But I would really like to get a kit with all the right parts so I have a proper monochron clock. What i have is a real hack B-). But i would like one nice one to look at on my desk.

So what is the hold up? Seems everything is available but just not "kitted".

I am sure there are other folks as well that would like to see the return of the Monochron kit.

Can we get a real eta on the arrival of the kit? It has been months and months.

adafruit

Re: I want my MONOCHRON

Post by adafruit »

neusse wrote:I see there are monochron boards, cases, screens for sale now. I did get a board and a screen and scrounged parts to make one. But I would really like to get a kit with all the right parts so I have a proper monochron clock. What i have is a real hack B-). But i would like one nice one to look at on my desk. So what is the hold up? Seems everything is available but just not "kitted". I am sure there are other folks as well that would like to see the return of the Monochron kit. Can we get a real eta on the arrival of the kit? It has been months and months.
hiya - thanks for the note, if you're signed up on the product page to receive a note when we're shipping you'll be the first to know when it's stock and shipping again. for those who are signed up already expect to see notes soon, we're currently batching up the next batch. no eta other than we're shipping units to some customers soon.

cheers,
adafruit

neusse

Post by neusse »

"shipping units to some customers soon" ???

I was signed up for the backorder. Then the order was canceled. Then I was put on the "tel me when they are here list"

It has just been SOOOOOO LONG. and ther is no real eta or reason given. It is a nice project and I really would like to have a proper monochron clock.

Ok so how do i get to be one oth those "some customers" I really would like a real kit.
or maybe a real eta so i know when i should start hoping again.

Thanks.

adafruit

Post by adafruit »

neusse wrote:"shipping units to some customers soon" ??? I was signed up for the backorder. Then the order was canceled. Then I was put on the "tel me when they are here list" It has just been SOOOOOO LONG. and ther is no real eta or reason given. It is a nice project and I really would like to have a proper monochron clock. Ok so how do i get to be one oth those "some customers" I really would like a real kit.
or maybe a real eta so i know when i should start hoping again. Thanks.
if you're signed up or we've contacted you specifically you'll be receiving a note soon once we start shipping again.

again, we do not give ETAs - and we do not take payment unless we can ship an order immediately. we appreciate the interest and patience, we are working as fast as we can to get the next batch of clocks out.

cheers,
adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Clock Kits (discontinued)”