Recommendations for rapid-turn PCBs?

Chat about pick and place machines, reflow ovens, assembly techniques and other SMT tips & trix

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
phoenix710

Recommendations for rapid-turn PCBs?

Post by phoenix710 »

I'll be introducing some new products/kits to adafruit and would like to solicit recommendations for rapid-turn PCB companies. There is no shortage of company listings on the 'net, but I'd like to get the experiences of those who have used various services, particularly those that are pleased with the service they've received.

Typical specs would be 0.062"/1.6mm, solder mask, silkscreen, single/double sides, plated thru vias (essentially, just like the "typical" board you'll find on adafruit).

Thanks!

lyndon

Re: Recommendations for rapid-turn PCBs?

Post by lyndon »

I've used pcbex (not PCB Express) for a few years. Fair pricing, good turnaround and every board has been perfect.

phoenix710

Post by phoenix710 »

Thanks much for the recommendation (and, they're in the same state, so shipping will be pretty quick as well). I've set up an account with them and am anxious to try them out. I'll post once that's happened.

lyndon

Post by lyndon »

PCBEx is in Texas, but boards are manufactured and shipped directly from China. I'd be amazed if a North American manufacturer could match those prices. Even APC (Alberta Printed Circuits) can't come close.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “SMT (Surface Mount Tech)”