7722FV feeders - buy/sell/trade?

Chat about pick and place machines, reflow ovens, assembly techniques and other SMT tips & trix

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
soundscu

7722FV feeders - buy/sell/trade?

Post by soundscu »

Hi!

I'm new here, and a new owner of a slightly used Manncorp 7722FV pick 'n place. It's very reassuring to see other users posting here.

I'm excited and enthusiastic about an improved manual. At this point, I'm more likely to benefit from it than contribute to it, however... I'm having a hard time getting the vision system to work properly. Nonetheless, I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel, and very much appreciate the "tips 'n tricks" lurking here.

I have several 8mm reel feeders and a multi-slot 8mm cut-tape block that I don't need. If anyone is interesting in purchasing or trading, let me know.

What I need more of are 24mm and 32mm feeders, either reel feeders or cut-tape blocks. Having made some fairly sophisticated slotted trays, I expect I'll have no trouble making some cut-tape feeders, but if somebody has some, in larger sizes, I'd be happy to talk about buying them.

Thanks!
Jim
RC4 Wireless / Soundsculpture Inc.
http://www.theatrewireless.com

vincentp

Re: 7722FV feeders - buy/sell/trade?

Post by vincentp »

hi & welcome !
forget my latest remark in the PM I've just sent I didn't see that thread first place and I didn't you were already "geared" :D

that's the goal of the manual, tips n' tricks, tricks of the trade, despite I'm not from the trade and... I've been using the machine for only 1 months but I feel I solved a considerable amount of things, with personal experience and my questions to MDC.

I'm good with 8mm feeders. I'll need to purchase more 12 and 24mm in a very near future as I'm still placing a few parts by hand, because I'm missing a few of those.

wmdevices

Post by wmdevices »

I have a cut-tape block that I probably won't use sine I pretty much just put everything in the feeders I do have. If anyone wants to buy or trade for it. I'm looking or 8, 12, 16 and 24mm feeders.

Also if anyone has a good source or contact for feeders that would be great. I don't know how (also haven't tried too hard) to contact MDC directly as their website doesn't have much information.

vincentp

Post by vincentp »

you can always contact MDC with using the email indicated on their website. They do have a price list and will give you a quote if necessary. PnP equipment and accessories are (unfortunately) rarely purchased with put-20-indacart-and-checkout online solutions.

wmdevices

Post by wmdevices »

Good call on contacting MDC directly, they're pretty quick with prices and much more reasonable than Manncorp. Still expensive though. But it SUCKS being out of feeders and placing parts by hand...

If anyone wants that cut-tape auto advance base, let me know!

vincentp

Post by vincentp »

I can't relate more, same here. And what I need is large feeders too, indeed very expensive. But it's an investment and the time I'll save by automating the placement at 100% is fully valuable !

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “SMT (Surface Mount Tech)”