Or maybe just take an small computerfan and run that at an reasonable speed.
nemo000111 wrote:Hi All. I'm looking for recommendations on a bench top solder fume extractor. Below are the requirements that I know of so far.
1. Primarily lead-free solder
2. No ventilation to the outside, so must use a carbon filter(s)
3. Ideally be able to sit on the bench and not next to it on the floor
4. Reasonably quiet
5. Ideally adjustable height and angle
6. Less than around $150 at most
I did some digging based on the above and came up with the Edsyn FXF-11, http://www.edsyn.com/index.php?Mode=piw&pn=FXF11. Let me know your thoughts on this extractor and if you think anything else would work better. Thanks much.
monoloco wrote:am i really the only one who likes the smell of soldering??
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests