USB Digital Microscope - How To Return??

Hand tools, soldering irons, scopes, multimeters. Talk about em HERE!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
trystuff

USB Digital Microscope - How To Return??

Post by trystuff »

I just received the USB Digital Microscope 5.0MP 220X ID:636. I installed the software from the mini-cd and it worked fine for a while. However, the measurement/calibration feature had a bug - it is way off on it's measurements. (I'm on Windows 7). I then found the updated software on your site: MicroCapture V2.5 ZIP. I installed this software and things got worse. Measurement is much worse. And it can't maintain proper color. Looking at an image for more than a minute and the image turns a red hue. furthermore the V2.5 software is from VEHO and is for a 400x microscope not 220x. I then uninstalled the software (minicapture and device driver) and reinstalled the original software from the mini-CD. The colors go bad after about a minute. I want to return this scope for a refund. I've spent enough HOURS messing with this thing. I also want to return the digital microscope 3d stand since it is useless without the scope. How do I proceed from here?
Thanks.

Tom

adafruit

Re: USB Digital Microscope - How To Return??

Post by adafruit »

hi there, sorry to hear that - we've not had this feedback for this product, please email [email protected]

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Tools Tools Tools”