Show & Tell Hangout People

Our weekly LIVE video chat. Every Wednesday at 8pm ET!

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
robotgrrl

Show & Tell Hangout People

Post by robotgrrl »

Heya,

I'm just curious, how do you know that the people who enter the show&tell hangout are not going to do something "inappropriate" on camera?

I'm totally not accusing anyone here of anything, nor am I planning anything of the sort. Just wondering if you had something worked out beforehand!

Thanks

adafruit

Re: Show & Tell Hangout People

Post by adafruit »

RobotGrrl wrote:Heya,

I'm just curious, how do you know that the people who enter the show&tell hangout are not going to do something "inappropriate" on camera?

I'm totally not accusing anyone here of anything, nor am I planning anything of the sort. Just wondering if you had something worked out beforehand!

Thanks
if and when something like that happens (and depending on what it is) we'll use the "report abuse tool" and/or just add that person to the "block" circle. it's hard to predict what people could do, we don't think there will be any problems - everyone has been great in the show-and-tell, we're going to continue to celebrate the good and not think about the bad "what-ifs".

:)

cheers,
adafruit

ransomhall

Post by ransomhall »

You might have to threaten blocking them if they don't have a project to show (working or not) :lol:

george_graves

Post by george_graves »

I'm sure google will be adding features left and right. For now what we have will work.

Worst case is that I'll edit it out of the recording - and adabot can kill the ustream for a second while we deal with it. Honestly - not an issue.

BTW - great SnT this week robot girl - I'd love to see more of how you build things - like how you make things move. The mechanicals of it.

Keep it up!

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Ask an Engineer! VIDEO CHAT (closed)”