OLED backpack?

EL Wire/Tape/Panels, LEDs, pixels and strips, LCDs and TFTs, etc products from Adafruit

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
patrikk

OLED backpack?

Post by patrikk »

Hi,

I've been looking for a display for my arduino Uno and the ethernet shield. First I was going for the LCD with the buttons and the Back pack so I can reduce the amount of pins I use. But then I saw those nice oled displays "Monochrome 128x32/64 SPI OLED graphic display" so I though thats the way to go but then I read that I need to use variuos pins and I know they will be in conflict with the ethernet shield pins. So I search the forum for a back pack for the oled display but there isn't any.

My question is now if there every will be a back pack for the OLED displays if there will be , what is the time fram for us to be able to buy them?

another question is if you are planing of breakout boards with keys and OLED on it similar to the once with LED and keys that exist? if not are the break out key pads? that can be used with the back pack?

adafruit

Re: OLED backpack?

Post by adafruit »

hi!

no plans at this time, but we're considering it!

thanks,
adafruit support

patrikk

Post by patrikk »

Ok thanks, I hope you take action soon and add one to your excellent product catalogue

dimeodesign

Post by dimeodesign »

Does it work at all? What are the downsides? I am short one digital pin and its making me crazy. Could you use it as a breakout board. (I wish they all came that way).

Put me on the petition for the OLED backpack!

adafruit_support_bill

Post by adafruit_support_bill »

I am short one digital pin and its making me crazy.
We don't have the backpack you seek just yet. But if you need just one more pin.... http://learn.adafruit.com/adafruit-1-wi ... out-ds2413

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Glowy things (LCD, LED, TFT, EL) purchased at Adafruit”