2.0" LCD (new!!) ANNOYING BLINK !!!

EL Wire/Tape/Panels, LEDs, pixels and strips, LCDs and TFTs, etc products from Adafruit

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
mannis

2.0" LCD (new!!) ANNOYING BLINK !!!

Post by mannis »

Dear community and Adafruit,
i'm Nicola from italy.
Last thursday i received this screen and only this morning i had the possibility to try it !

I premise i have many dc switching to supply the power as required and i've never had any problems ( like the one i'm going to explain below ) before.

The first time i used the display all went good..! Simply perfect ! The second time while using it started to flicker, blue lines on the screen and continuously off-on-off-on.. I thought could be a problem of the adapter or the raspberry.. I decided to let it cool down and try to see what would happen only by giving it the power in stand-by.. Placing it on the box the problem hasnt been resolved but ive noticed that using it with the part of the solders over the box the problem gone away........... :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

below i attached the clip where u can see what happen !!!

PLEASE HELP :( :( :(

Thanks in advance,
Nicola!
Attachments
IMG_4693.MOV.zip
(443.33 KiB) Downloaded 33 times

adafruit_support_rick

Re: 2.0" LCD (new!!) ANNOYING BLINK !!!

Post by adafruit_support_rick »

Make sure the ribbon cable is fully inserted into the socket. It sounds like a poor connection. Make sure the cable is secure on both ends.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Glowy things (LCD, LED, TFT, EL) purchased at Adafruit”