[Solved] Qualia Bare Driver MST hub help

EL Wire/Tape/Panels, LEDs, pixels and strips, LCDs and TFTs, etc products from Adafruit

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
MBenjamins

[Solved] Qualia Bare Driver MST hub help

Post by MBenjamins »

I bought 3 boards and 3 displays(from ebay), I broke 1 display(my fault). but the main issues is I can not get it to work with my Club 3D MST hub, only 1 displayed works. I can get it to work with 1 of your boards and one of http://dp2retina.rozsnyo.com/ boards, but not 2 or more of your boards. My plans was to have to have 3 iPad screens in eyefinity using a MST hub.

Update: I noticed the board and the LCD gets hot, I dont know if this is concern but the rozsnyo board and the lcd on that one never got hot.
Last edited by MBenjamins on Wed Jul 16, 2014 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Franklin97355

Re: Qualia Bare Driver MST hub help

Post by Franklin97355 »

I can get it to work with 1 of your boards and one of http://dp2retina.rozsnyo.com/ boards,
If you swap our boards with the working display do they work one at a time?

MBenjamins

Post by MBenjamins »

ever board works, and every one will work one at a time, but when I try to use the hub it will only allow one of your boards to work.(the pc only sees one) i know the MST hub works because I used it on 3 monitors.

MBenjamins

Post by MBenjamins »

MBenjamins wrote:ever board works, and every one will work one at a time, but when I try to use the hub it will only allow one of your boards to work.(the pc only sees one) i know the MST hub works because I used it on 3 monitors.
after suffling around the boards and LCD's i found that 1 boards is broken. it will not work with any lcd.

got it all worked out now.

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “Glowy things (LCD, LED, TFT, EL) purchased at Adafruit”