Let's Get This Forum Active! :)

This is a special forum devoted to educators using Adafruit and Arduino products for teaching.

Moderators: adafruit_support_bill, adafruit

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.
millis

Let's Get This Forum Active! :)

Post by millis »

Hello

I'm an educator - I teach high school students, 9th through 12th grades and I'm introducing students to electronics using the Arduino.

I'm not an electronics expert but I've had lots of great experiences in the past and I enjoy using microcontrollers very much.

I hope to be sharing my classroom activities in the upcoming weeks & months. Maybe something we do will be interesting and useful to others.

Thanks

millis

adafruit

Re: Let's Get This Forum Active! :)

Post by adafruit »

millis wrote:Hello I'm an educator - I teach high school students, 9th through 12th grades and I'm introducing students to electronics using the Arduino. I'm not an electronics expert but I've had lots of great experiences in the past and I enjoy using microcontrollers very much. I hope to be sharing my classroom activities in the upcoming weeks & months. Maybe something we do will be interesting and useful to others. Thanks millis
hi millis!

thank you for posting, we've had an un-promoted section of our site for educators here:
http://www.adafruit.com/educators

we've been working on it for the last few months and we're almost ready to celebrate it. please check it over and let us know what else we can add.

since you're an educator and doing very important work, we'd like to offer you discounts and assistance if you're using arduino and adafruit products. for the discounts, just contact [email protected] - for anything else, please keep posting here so (as you said) we can get this forum going!

lastly, we are looking for a teacher to become a paid blogger/author on our site, if you're interested, also let us know!

thanks!
adafruit

millis

Post by millis »

Hey everyone . . . here's a brief (lousy quality) video of a project I created this afternoon - I might have some students who could be interested in creating a delta robot (?)

The servos are only moving from 45 degrees to 135 degrees (90 degree sweep)

Now the fun part - figuring out how to make it go back and forth, make circles, and blah, blah, blah . . .

millis

Post by millis »

. . .
. . .

Please be positive and constructive with your questions and comments.

Return to “For Educators”